Friday, August 13, 2010

My first children's book is published!

 I am pleased to announce my first sucess.

 My first children's book is  being published. It is titled "Liviy's Tubie" the ISBN is 9781453745847!
It will be available  through Amazon books. I have three more to come in the near future.

 I am so happy and pleased that my first book will be available to those who may have children with GT tubes. I know there is a need for books for younger children who have medical issues and for their peers.
Understanding health and medical challenges can be hard for children and even harder for younger children.



I pray this first book will bring some joy and peace to even one young child. Then I will have made a difference in a child's life with my book.






An image from my book.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, Jeannie. I wish you and your book much success.

    ReplyDelete