Thursday, July 15, 2010

Welcome, summary …. audience, content, design, purpose of my blog

Welcome to my blog.

 This is the first post to my new blog. I am very new to this form of communication.

 Audeince, content, design and purpose of my blog.
The audience I hope to reach is prospective employers, current and future writers, editors, publishers, and fellow students. The goal of this blog is offer sample work from classes along my journey toward my BA in communications, content. The samples of my work are offered as a portfolio of work created by and written during classes at Ashford University as an offer to prove my personal proficiency in the communications field.

The design I have chosen is one I hope will be inviting, easy to read and navigate to the content desired. The purpose of this blog is to draw attention to my portfolio and to my skills as a writer. The blog is intended to draw attention, then to be easy to navigate for the user to find the areas of interest on my blog. The user will find it easy to view a sample of my work, and someday add my experience in the field of writing.

While my ultimate goal is to become a children’s writer of both articles and books, I also have interest in writing articles, editorials and short stories. This blog, I believe will lead to an opening within the field of communications which will allow me to use my writing and communication skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment